Neteller Casinos UK
Neteller is the name for a modernized and effortless way of dealing with financial transactions online. This easy-to-use e-wallet enables the user to pay and deposit funds in online casinos that accept Neteller. Since 2000, Neteller has assisted many players in performing online transactions for several top Neteller casinos in the UK. Having an account on this platform makes it entirely fuss-free to transfer the balance amount to the user’s bank account.
With the increasing popularity of Neteller today, online gambling is gravitating to a whole new dimension. Participation of gamble lovers is seen to be amplifying online to try their luck and play Neteller online slots.
The Two Sides of Neteller
- This platform is crafted in a way that supports its users to accomplish financial operations in the least complicated way. One can make an instant deposit with designated debit or credit cards and withdrawal of funds via this online wallet.
- Making payments with Neteller gambling sites creates every payment method for the user to be safe and free from getting pirated. This is because it does not ask for any information related to banks or passkeys.
- To maintain the safety and security of accounts, Neteller charges a moderate fee to the account holders at the time of deposit or withdrawal of money.
- The fee charged by Neteller may range between 1 and 5% of the total money deposited. This percentage may cost you a fortune if you have to deposit funds with Neteller
- Another drawback associated with the services of this online wallet is the encashment of one’s currency. The encashment procedure is quite sluggish consuming up to 3 days to a week. This slows down the gamblers to reimburse their winnings.
Neteller Casino Games
Indulge in the mesmerizing flow of gambling with the following fun games on live casinos with Neteller deposit:
- Keno: Power Keno, Combination Keno, Super Keno
- Scratch Cards: Diamond deal, Volcano, Red card, Foxin’ wins
- Craps: Craps pro, Craps privee
- Baccarat: Punto Banco, Baccarat Banque
- Video Poker: Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, Pick’em Poker
- Roulette: Playboy Roulette, Ra Roulette
- Slots: Age of the Gods, Deal or No Deal, Frankie Dettori’s Magic Seven
- Blackjack: Atlantic City Blackjack Gold, Blackjack Multihand VIP
- Live Table Games: Backgammon
Setting up an Account on Neteller
Creating an account with Neteller is as simple as creating any social media account. All it takes is to visit the official website of Neteller and hit the “Join for free” button that sits on the top right corner of the page. Provide details like currency, email address, and create a password that will be exclusively for you to login in the future. Before submitting, you will be asked to give your full name, age, gender, address details, and contact number. Once done, you can proceed by clicking on “open account.” Setting up your Neteller account will ask for verification as well. The link will be sent to the provided email address. All you have to do is click on the given link to verify your details.
You can now easily fund your gamble games on the latest Neteller casinos via your Neteller account.
Currencies Available with Neteller
Neteller being a global e-wallet, it provides its users with multiple options to choose from in regards to currency. The platform of Neteller has 28 different account currencies to offer to its account holders. Let’s check out the alternatives:
- Australian Dollar
- Canadian Dollar
- Colombian Peso
- Danish Krone
- Indian Rupee
- Great Britain Pound
- Hungarian Forint
- Malaysian Ringgit
- Japanese Yen
- Moroccan Dirham
- Mexican Peso
- Nigerian Naira
- Norwegian Krone
- Romanian New Leu
- Russian Ruble
- South African Rand
- Swedish Kronor
- Singapore dollar
- Swiss Franc
- Taiwan Dollar
- Tunisian Dinar
- UAE Dirham
- US Dollar
Neteller Usage Fees, Limits & Time
- All the transactions are done through Neteller at a rate ranging from 1-5% though no fee is charged on a single upload of USD 20000 or equivalents.
- For a VIP Neteller account holder, transaction limits are flexible and can be raised further with certain conditions.
- Payout time for funds will vary from 3 working days to a week for general account holders. For VIP holders, the payouts are comparatively faster and smoother.
Neteller holds a good position among the payment vendors. However, being a gambler, you might want to choose from many other payment vendors as well. Try out some of the additional vendors, which are globally recognized like Skrill, PayPal, Braintree payments, etc. These online platforms can prove to be among the toughest competitors for Neteller.
Depositing in Neteller Online Casinos
With easy operational features at Neteller, you can deposit money by browsing through a list of online casinos. After deciding the casino of your choice, select the payment gateway as Neteller and deposit the required fund.
Best Neteller Casinos 2019
Considering the reviews and ratings from across the globe, the top Neteller casinos sites UK of 2019 are:
- Casumo Casino: Provides fresh quick play interface and gives a thrilling adventure experience to its gamblers.
- CasinoEuro: With top gaming software and a plethora of games, this site has 16 different languages to assist gamblers from various regions of the world.
- Slotty Vegas Casino: It provides top-class software to the gamers and a life-size experience to live a real casino life.
Is Neteller a safe e-wallet option?
Yes, Neteller is a very safe option to use as an e-wallet.
Does Neteller offer a welcome bonus?
Yes, it offers bonus on initial sign up.
Can withdrawals be made through Neteller?
Yes, withdrawals can be made through Neteller with a minimum charge of 3.99%.
What is the deposit limit for Neteller?
The deposit limit is a minimum of 50 units to a maximum of 20000 units per transaction.
Neteller is a safe platform for making transactions, and chosen by a huge crowd all over the world. Another great reason for using this payment gateway is the association of low tax on withdrawals. Thus, if you are new to online casinos, you can opt for Neteller as your payment vendor.