Google Pay Gambling
Google Pay is a modern-day online payment wallet from Google, which was formerly known as Tez. The app was first launched in February 2019. It has ever since been a popular payment choice for the peer-to-peer transaction. Unlike the old Google Wallet app, this has a lot more advantages to the reckoning. In the online gambling industry today, some of the latest Google Pay casinos have found out the payment or financial interface to be more user-friendly. Google Pay has been a landmark payment gateway over the phase of time. Here are some of the top Google Pay casinos UK based.
Casinos that accept Google Pay
Pros and Cons
- No transaction fees
- Instant Deposit
- Available for Apple and Android devices
- Lack of casinos
- Not available for Windows device
Casino Games Offered
Google Pay online casinos UK offers a large library of gaming products. Some of the reputed sites such as Casuno Casino, SpinIt, Guts Casino, Cruise Casinos are known to host some of the wider slot machine and other game collections.
- Keno Variants
- Scratch Cards: Wheel of Fortunes on the Road
- Baccarat: Mini Baccarat
- Video Poker: Casino Hold’em, Jacks or Better
- Table Games: European Roulette, American Blackjack
- Live Games: Live Blackjack, Baccarat variants
- Slots: Starburst, Book of Ra
|Online Casinos || 9 |
|Supported banks || HSBC, Lloyds, Bank of Scotland |
|Minimum Deposit |
| £10 |
|Deposit Limitation |
| £2500 |
|Google Pay Fee || 0% |
|Casino Licenses || UKGC, Malta |
How to Setup Google Pay?
Google Pay gaming online comes up with easy set up rules for the player opting the same. The app is a useful payment method and charges minimal transaction fees. To open an account using the payment app, here are the basic rules to follow.
- Visit Google Play Store and search for the app.
- Install the same, and open the app. First, choose the language and proceed with the next option.
- For Google account holders, they can merge their account and use the user name and password to sign in G-Pay. For others, it is mandatory to create a new Google account and requires visiting the signup page.
- Next up, the most important point is to link the registered mobile banking enabled number with Google Pay. Once this is done, an OTP will be sent to the number and thereby completing the registration process.
If you find yourselves confused on which casinos with Google Pay Deposit to choose, read multiple casino reviews and choose the one that suits you the most.
Google Pay gaming site is available all across major nations in the world. UK players can brace up with this account as UKGC approves the site. Major currencies like USD, INR, Euro are among the main ones. Since many online casinos accept Google Pay from the UK, Pound is also accepted.
Transaction Fees, Limits, Processing Time
Google Pay live casino sites for their part, do not charge any transaction fee from the punters. This is applicable for both deposit and withdrawal.
Talking about transaction limits, the minimum amount for deposit charged by Google Pay is 10 Pounds while the maximum limit is close to 2500 (Pounds in currency) for the real money gamblers.
Since the payment method is peer-to-peer, there is no e-wallet present, and the transaction ends up in the site itself. Therefore, both withdrawal and transfer of funds are instantaneous and without hassle.
| Google pay casino || Min deposit |
| Spinit casino || £10 |
| Guts casino || £20 |
| Cruise casino || $10 |
| Mr Green casino || €10 |
| Omnia casino || £10 |
Alternative Gateway to Google Pay
Most of the reputed payment services today are available across most of the casinos. Google Pay is a relatively newer party in the industry, filled with fierce competitors all around. Here are some of its rivals, making an impact in online gambling.
- Apple Pay: This is the exact iOS version of Google Pay. Likewise, it has an optimized operation for the people trying out gambling games using Apple devices.
- Skrill: It is one of the oldest names in the world of e-wallets. Almost all the top gambling sites accept the payment interface and is popular among the UK gamblers.
- PayPal: PayPal is a global money vendor. Not just online gambling sites, the vendors have impact and popularity, making an account of 227 million users today.
Making Deposit using G-Pay
- If you are in any Google Pay casinos UK-based sites, the next thing required for performing is to visit the Payment Section and link your account with the Google pay ID.
- Google pay gaming sites generally requires linking up to the username with an account of the online casino, where the transaction is supposed to be carried off.
- Gamble online with Google Pay account requires the users to deposit a minimum of 10 Pounds. This is the minimum charge requested from the vendor, while there are sites offering lesser deposits as well.
- Much like the credit card and debit cards today, Google Pay can be used for depositing with a single click. All the players are required choosing one of the cards linked with an account in the past. How to add card is an extra feature in the app, and the players need to read the process before investing.
- Once the real money is wagered, punters can relax and play Google pay slots with ease.
|Casinos that accept google pay ||Bonus ||Support Options |
|Rizk Casino ||Up to £50 +50 Extra Spins ||24/7 Live Chat Support, Email |
|Casumo Casino ||Up to £300 + 30 No Deposit Wager-Free Spins ||Email, Chat |
|Temple Nile Casino ||Up to £500 + 30 Extra Spins ||Live Chat Support, Email, Phone |
|VideoSlots Casino ||Up to £200 + 11 Wager-Free Spins ||Email, phone |
How safe are Google Pay casinos?
All the Google Pay casinos in the UK have received recognition from UKGC, and this certifies to be fraudulent free and safe.
What is the Upper Limit of Money using Google Pay?
It depends on different casinos and alongside wagering requirements.
Google Pay is a solid payment interface, available for many gambling sites today. Though the number is less for a relatively newer site, rest-assured, the punters can hope for a brighter future.